Monday, February 5, 2018

Justin Timberlake & his Super Bowl LII Halftime Show


The Super Bowl LII Halftime Show took place on February 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota, as part of Super Bowl LII and Justin Timberlake was in charge of the halftime show. In this new post I will tell you my opinion about it and also I'll give you the chance of watch again (in case you want it), remember, this is Jus' Sayingg!

All we know that the halftime show is even more expected than the game in itself, so thanks to the previous artists who had the opportunity to make the show (Gaga, Bruno, Katy, so on), we were expecting something "amazing," full of technology and a lot of production (at least, I was waiting for that). However, Justin came with simplicity and enjoyable show.
Personally, I really like Justin Timberlake's music style and what he does as performer, that's why I was expecting something else. I have watched a lot of his performances that he has presented in different awards and in his tours, so I already knew what he was going to do in the halftime show; nevertheless, I was thinking that maybe, he was going to give us something more, something different. The show of the Super Bowl was so Justin, everything was what we are used to see from him, his dance moves, even the style of the stage was so Justin, nothing out of normality.

Justin Timberlake sang eleven tracks: 
  • Filthy
  • Rock Your Body
  • Señorita
  • SexyBack
  • My Love
  • Cry Me a River
  • Suit & Tie
  • Until the End of Time
  • I Would Die 4 U (Prince cover) (with recording of Prince on screen)
  • Mirrors
  • Can't Stop the Feeling!
All of those songs are very famous (at least, that's why I think) and even when he has bops, the version that he decided to play in the show weren't as good as the songs; for example, "My Love" and "Sexy Back" are that kind of songs that will make you dance and sing (even if you don't want to), but that didn't happen, because he mixed the beats and it didn't work (for me). On the other hand, I felt like he didn't sing as much as he should, I don't know if he was pretty nervous or tired, but he didn't look as energetic as he normally is.

We have to admit that we are very used to see eccentric shows and the simplicity is something that some of us may associate with something boring or "not enough." I don't know who's fault, but when it comes to a show, we want (almost) impossible things. It was a good show, but I'm not pretty sure if it will be memorable.


Tell me guys, what do you think about my opinions? Do you agree? Did you like the show? What's your favorite halftime show ever? Write it down and let's keep in touch, comment and / or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog also my staff is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!



0 comentarios: