Friday, January 26, 2018

It's so hard to choose just one! New music for new experiences


As the days has passed, our favorite artists have released new songs and today, in this following list you'll find the best seven new tracks that I have heard in these past days. Find the new song by Sia, Troye Sivan, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Kylie Minogue and more!

Zedd - The Middle (feat. Maren Morris & Grey)
The amazing Zedd has finally released a new song titled "The Middle" featuring Maren Morris and Grey. I think that the latest tracks that he has been releasing are great and this one is my new favorite. The song is about stop fighthing and just start the love again, I really loved the massage and I think that it's the first time that I heard to Maren Morris and I loved her voice, she sounds just perfect in this track.


Thirty Seconds To Mars - Dangerous Night
Thirty Second To Mars have released a new song called "Dangerous Night" and it's a love song. I liked its beat, because it sounds very fresh and it's less "dark" than their past songs. It's a catchy song and I feel like it could be a new hit for them.


Sia, David Guetta & Afrojack - Helium
I think that we weren't waiting for this collaboration; however, I'm glad that it's real, because this new song is beautiful and emotional. Sia is singing about wanting the love of that person that makes her life better. "Helium" is an electronic ballad that I'm sure you'll love.


Kylie Minogue - Dancing
Kylie Minogue has returned with her new single "Dancing" that forms part of her upcoming album "Golden". This new track has a sweet rhythm, it mixes a little bit of country vibes with her dance pop that all we love. I have to say that she's one of the few singers that I still listen since a child, so this new single is very fresh to me. I liked it, but I hope that she can release a more powerfull single than this one.


Troye Sivan - The Good Side
First of all, I have to say that I wasn't expecting this song to sounded as it sounds, but don't get me wrong, it's a great song. After his first single, that has a strong rhythm, Troye has decided to released a beautiful breakup song titled "The Good Side". It's a guitar ballad and when it first started with the sound of like a harp, I thought that it was going to be as "My My My!" but it wasn't! It was very suprising, but it was a good surprise.


Beth Ditto - I'm Alive
Beth Ditto has released a new song (that is not that new), because the song "I'm Alive" is a cover. The song belongs to Tommy James & The Shondells, which is a  rock band, formed in Niles, Michigan in 1964. Nevertheless, this kind of 60s-70s vibe goes perfect for Beth's voice, it's a simple song, but its message is clear and powerful.


Rita Ora - Proud
The British singer Rita Ora is keeping releasing new songs and this time she has giving us an empowering song called "Proud". This is a pop ballad and as the title says, it's about being proud of who we are and to stay in that mood forever. I love the message, but something is missing, I mean, it's not like that kind of songs that I really feel.



Tell me guys, what was your favorite song? If I had to choose my favorite one from this list, I would choose "The Middle" by Zedd. Please leave a comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog, also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. 



0 comentarios: