Friday, January 26, 2018

What did we do to deserve these amazing videos!


These past days have been full of interesting and very creative music videos. In this post, you'll find ten of them, that I considered as the best ten from the past weeks. Find the new from the newest by Kimbra, Justin Timberlake, The Neighbourhood, Krewella and more! 

Kimbra - Human
The New Zealand singer Kimbra has been releasing new songs and music videos, which serve as promotion for her upcoming album "Primal Heart" that will be available on April 20th, 2018. She has published a new music video for the single "Human", that follows the same music style than the previous songs. In the music video we can see two Kimbras, what makes me think that the meaning of the video is about selflove, because of the lyrics that talks about self consciousness.


Justin Timberlake - Supplies
The second single by Justin Timberlake "Supplies" has been released with its music video and it has great visuals. This new song has a weird beat, but at the same time is cool and it's so Justin, I mean, I can't imagine someby else singing this because it's his style. As I already said, the video is very entertaining and I think that it reflects (a little bit) the meaning of the song, which is a love song and he is mainly saying that he is all that she needs.


Tinashe - No Drama (feat. Offset)
"No Drama" is the newest single by Tinashe and this song and video is pure fire! I really love her music style and this new song is very catchy and fun; however, I noticed that the beat is very dark even when the song is about having a great day without drama. The video is so her style and I really like the chorography, by the way,  she looks pretty sexy. Tinashe is pretty talented and I hope that this new song could give her the attention that she deserves.


Maroon 5 - Wait
This upbeat pop song by Maroon 5 titled "Wait" is their newest single taken from their latest album "RED PILL BLUES”. In the song, he is asking for an apologize and it's a cool song. Talking about the video, he is using all the filters from Snapchat or Insta and even when I don't like it, I think that it's a way to explain that he is using the media to apologize and hoping for his girl to watch it.


Fall Out Boy - Church
This song comes in their latest album and it's one of those epic love songs that I love. In the case of the video for this song, I can say that (finally) thay make a not-that-weird- video that actually reflects the meaning of the song. They always release weird videos that at the end don't reflect what the songs are about, but this is not the case.


Jax Jones - Breathe (feat. Ina Wroldsen)
As all we know, Jax Jones is a hit maker and "Breathe" featuring Ina Wroldsen is a bop! In the case of the song, every thing is perfect, the beat, the lyrics, Ina's voice, every thing. Now, the music video is entertaining and all the stuff, but it could have been better, I mean, the song is amazing and the video is just good.


Rudimental - These Days (feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen)
Rudimental is that kind of group that always make beautiful songs, always! And this new one called "These Days" featuring Jess Glynne, Macklemore and Dan Caplen is an amazing collaboration. This song is very emotional and I'm pretty sure that it may make you cry, because it talks about hoping to see again in the future to that one special person (at that time), that took a different path. The video is reflecting the meaning of the song and that's why I think that it's a great video.


Justin Timberlake - Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)
Justin has released another music video for a new song titled "Say Something", featuring Chris Stapleton. I really liked this song because of its vibe; however, something that we have to know is that, the version from the video may be different of the studio version. Why? Because the video is like a live version of the song and you know, when artists do that, they tend to change it something.


The Neighbourhood - Hard to imagine
Our favorite band has published a great music video for four songs! As you may know (I wrote it in their EP review), their two last EPs are connected, so in this music video you can enjoy two songs from the "Hard" EP:  "You Get Me So High" and "Sadderdaze"; and two from "To Imagine" EP: "Scary Love" and "Stuck with Me". I liked how the video was edited and well, I love their music style, so for me this is amazing.


Krewella & Yellow Claw - New World (feat. Vava)
These two together are an electronic bomb! Krewella and Yellow Claw are two amazing electronic duos and "New World" is a banger! It has like a Japanese vibe and the video is pretty cool and mysterious.



Tell me guys, what was your favorite music video? If I had to choose my favorite one from this list, I would choose "Hard To Imagine" by The NBHD. Please leave a comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog, also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. 


0 comentarios: