Thursday, September 15, 2016

Better cancer or Cancer better (?)


Meghan Trainor - Better ft. Yo Gotti
Meghan has published a new music video for the song "Better", featuring Yo Gotti. The song is taken from "Thank You", her latest album released the past May. This danceable track is great and the music video reflects the message of the song in a different way, but even it matches perfectly the message.

"I used to cry to all my friends
But they would say, "I told ya"
Finally, I can breathe again
The weight is off my shoulders"


twenty one pilots - Cancer
The American musical duo twenty one pilots are part of "The Black Parade covers CD", released by British magazine "Rock Sound". "Cancer" is the name of one of the songs recorded by American rock band My Chemical Romance and twenty one pilots released the lyric video for their cover.

"Now turn away
'Cause I'm awful just to see
And all my hairs abandoned all my body
All my agony"


My favorite video was...

Of course it has to be Meghan's video, because twenty one pilots did a lyric video and it isn't a music video. "Better" is a great song and its message is powerful. Meghan Trainor is such a talented songrwriter and in the music video she wanted to show us that one song could have many menings, depending of the person that hear it.

Tell me guys. Did you like Meghan's music video? Do you think that twenty one pilots' cover is better than the real version? Write all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).



0 comentarios: