Friday, September 9, 2016

"Go Robot" the newest video by RHCP


The Red Hot Chili Peppers have published their new music video for their single "Go Robot", taken from their latest album "The Getaway". 

This song is about how people nowadays act like robots (beings without feelings or emotions). This track is one of the best from their album and its message is great.
Flea described the song as "a funny, funky, up-tempo jam." He added: "It's funny because when we were mixing and writing it and stuff …it was a real… I wanted it to sound like 'Controversy' by Prince."
Drummer Chad Smith recalled in a track-by-track commentary:

"There were parts of the song that he really liked and others that he thought could be better. And we really kind of stripped that one down a little bit and we changed the chorus to it but it had always been this sort of just real hard funk song, which it still is. 

Talking about the music video, I liked the music video and I think it's perfect for the song. Somethings that all we have to admit is that, even when Anthony Kiedis (the singer) is 53 years old, he has a good body for his age, actually he has better body than other young men. 

Well, tell me if you liked it? And, what's your favorite album from "The Getaway"? Leave a comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Furthermore, you can read the other posts that are in this music blog.

"Tell me now, I know that it just won't stop
You will find your flow when you go robot
I want to thank you and spank you upon your silver skin
Robots don't care where I've been"


0 comentarios: