Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Upcoming Album: OneRepublic - Oh My My

Album cover
Oh My My is the upcoming fourth studio album by American pop rock band OneRepublic. It is slated for release on October 7th, 2016.The lead single from this upcoming album was Wherever I go, released on May 13th, 2016. Followed by Kids as the second single and Future Looks Good as promotional single. 

I have to say that OneRepublic is one of my favorite pop rock bands, because they have an orioginal music style and they always amke great albums, they never dissapoint and I know that Oh My My will be amazing.

Tracklist:

1. Let's Hurt Tonight
2. Future Looks Good
3. Oh My My (feat. Cassius)
4. Kids
5. Dream
6. Choke
7. A.I. (feat. Peter Gabriel)
8. Better
9. Born
10. Fingertips
11. Human
12. Lift Me Up
13. NbHD (feat. Santigold)
14. Wherever I Go
15. All These Things
16. Heaven


Are you excited for this new album? What is your favorite song so far? Leave a comment here and visit the other posts, you will find new songs, videos, etc. Furthermore, follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog) and share it with friends.


0 comentarios: