Friday, September 23, 2016

Women power! Tove Lo, AlunaGeorge, Skylar Grey & JoJo


Tove Lo - Influence (ft. Wiz Khalifa)
Finally, Tove Lo has released in her official Youtube account her latest song Influence, featuring the rapper Wiz Khalifa, it is taken from her upcoming second album Lady Wood.
I'm very excited about her upcoming album, this new song sounds so great. It follows the same dark sound as in Cool Girl, but this new song is about being drunk and / or high and to lose control of yourself. 

"You know I'm under the influence
So don't trust every word I say, I say
When I'm under the influence
It's a blur, but I want my way, my way"


Skylar Grey - Kill For You (ft. Eminem)
This new song taken from newest album (out now) is a collaboration with Eminem, it is called Kill For You and it is an interesting song. It was a song that was inspired by " Bonnie and Clyde, who are a couple known for their homicides and robberies." In this case Skylar is totaly in love with Eminem and she would do anything for him. Lyrically it has a lot of verses, but are well written and talking about the beat, it's not that bad, but I got bored in some parts.

"You gon' make make me a believer
Even if that shit ain't true
You gon' make me commit murder
Baby, I'd kill for you"


AlunaGeorge - Not Above Love
AlunaGeorge has published one the new songs that are part of their latest album I Remember. The song is called Not Above Love and Aluna said that she was emotional when she wrote it. Aluna said: “I think this song speaks for itself, it was a moment where I was really stuck in this emotional… that point where you keep going round and round and you can’t snap out of it and a friend of mine really just explained to me that this person was promising things but not actually delivering anything and they were just stealing my obsessive energy that I was giving to that person.”

"I'm not above love, I just ran out of air
I'm not above love, so it's not like I don't care
And I know you're thinking the worst of me
But I hope one day you'll see"


JoJo - FAB. (Feat Remy Ma)
The American singer, songwriter, and actress JoJo has released the song FAB. which is a promotional single from her upcoming album Mad Love. JoJo said something very interesting about it: “I was literally singing in my head, and I was like I can’t stand these fake ass bitches in my face. I was like, you know what? I’m not cut out for the shmoozing and the fakeness. I literally can’t stand it. I know I’m not the only one that can relate to that. Sometimes [the music] industry can feel a little bit like high school so I was just reflecting on that and pounding it on the treadmill. I came to the studio that night and I was like, listen we gotta talk about these fake ass bitches."

"Fake ass bitches
When they smile in your face, but behind you it ain't well wishes
When they eatin' all the food off your plate and they don't do dishes
When they words and they actions blur and they don't know different"


My favorite song was...

I think that my favorite song today was Influence by Tove Lo and Wiz Khalifa.

But, what was your favorite song? Are you excited for JoJo's and Tove Lo's new album? Leave a comment here and visit the other posts that I have published. Also, follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: