Thursday, September 29, 2016

Intergalactic videos by Years & Years and Flume


Years & Years - Meteorite
The British electro-pop trio published the music video for the song Meteorite, taken from the soundtrack for British romantic comedy film, Bridget Jones’s Baby. 
I have to admit that I'm a fan of these guys and I listen to their music since they weren't too "famous", so I like this song. Talking about the video, I think that it's very entertaining and fun. What I liked the most was that, we can see Emre and Mikey dancing and is the first time that I see them dancing.

"I don't know how it led to this
I felt a tremor in your kiss
The earth shakes, and I answer it
My body realigns"


Flume - Say It (feat. Tove Lo)
Flume published the music video for his last single Say It, featuring Tove Lo. It is a song about sex and the desire for past and present relationships. 
Flume's last album Skin is one of the best albums of 2016, according to me and to other people and Say It, is one of the best song from it. Talking about the music video, is pretty cool and even when it doesn't have too much sense, I think that it is perfect for this kind of music.

"Feeling the song, party done, shadows walking home
Walking with our game on
You are my kind, classic mind, and you look so fine"


My favorite music video was...

I will choose Years & Years' newest video, because I like the song and I think that it's very entertaining and fun.

But what about you? Which is your favorite music video? Did you like Fume's music? Leave a comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Furthermore, you can read the other posts, where you'll find new songs, videos, album reviews and more!

0 comentarios: