Friday, September 9, 2016

The future sounds good! Listen these new tracks


OneRepublic - Future Looks Good 
The American pop rock band OneRepublic has released "Future Looks Good", taken from their upcoming fourth studio album "Oh My My", that will be available on October 7th, 2016. This beautifull ballad has an amazing message and I always liked OneRepublic's music style. I know that you'll love this new track.

"You are the future
He said that you are
You are the future
And the future looks good
The future looks good"


Kings Of Leon - Waste A Moment
The American rock band Kings of Leon released "Waste a Moment", taken from their upcoming album "Walls", which will be available on October 14th, 2016; you can pre-order it on iTunes. I have to say that I'm not a fan of this band. However, I liked the message of the song and even when I read some comments of people saying that it sounds different, I think that "Waste a Moment" sounds so them.

"Oh, take the time to waste a moment
Oh, facing where the lines are brok
Oh, name a price to all this living
Oh, never ask to be forgiven"


Die Antwoord - Fat Faded Fuck Face
Our favorite crazy motherfuck#rs have released a new song from their upcoming album. The song is called "Fat Faded Fuck Face". This new song is different to their latest songs released, because it has darker sound and it sounds more hip hop than electronic. I would like to know who they dedicate this song, because it has an strong message.

"Your legacy's overrated and your shit sounds dated
No longer famous, kids don't know what your name is
Something crawled up your anus and died
That's why your face is so fucked up"


My favorite song was...

It was the new OneRepublic's single, I think it has a beautiful message and I just love their music style.

What about you guys? What was your favorite song of these three? Leave a comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Also, you can visit the other posts that you'll find here.







0 comentarios: