Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Blow your mind watching these new videos


Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
The English singer, songwriter and model Dua Lipa published the music video for her latest single "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)". I have to say that I really like Dua Lipa's music style and she has a great voice. Also, she has a lot of personality and I think that she reflects it in her music. Talking about the video, I think it is very sofisticated and she looks georgous and I like it, it's perfect for the song.

"Tell me I’m too crazy
You can’t tame me, can't tame me
Tell me I have changed
But I’m the same me, old same me"


Kings of Leon - Waste a Moment
After releasing the song, they have decided to publish the music video of the song "Waste a Moment". I like the song and its message, but I'm not pretty sure if the music video is my favorite or not.

"All the way from Waco to WE-HO with a rabbit on her chain
Drove a little slick car to tend bar with the static on her brain
She's a little burner, burner, gonna throw you to the flame
Little ticking time bomb, time bomb, gonna blow us all away"


Beck - Wow
The American singer, songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Beck has published the music video for his last single "Wow". The music video is pretty cool and I like the beat of this trap song. However, I think that "Wow" is not that "wow", you know, it's not a great song is just another song and that's it.

"It's my life, your life
Live it once, can't live it twice
So nice, so nice
Song's like a tidal wave, take you on a getaway"


Austin Mahone - Send It (ft. Rich Homie Quan)
Austin Mahone has been releasing new tracks and he published the lyric video for his new single "Send It", featuring Rich Homie Quan. I like Austin's style, but I think this new song is so repetitive and it makes it boring. 

"Send it to my phone, send it to my phone
You already know I keep it on the low
Baby, you can trust me, promise I'm alone
I won't tell a soul, send it to my phone"


Green Day - Bang Bang
"Bang Bang" is the latest single by American rock punk band Green Day, taken from their upcoming album "Revolution Radio", that will be available on October 7th, 2016. I used to listen to Green Day's music when I was a teenager, so I know pretty well their music style and I can tell you that this is a fresh song, they still have its unique sound, but with new things. Talking about the music video, it looks like their past videos, so it's not a big surprise. However, I noticed that they didn't age at all, they still look "young".

"Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed"


Major Lazer - Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)
Major Lazer has released a dance video for the song "Cold Water", featuring the Canadian singer Justin Bieber and the Danish singer MØ. "Cold Water" is a cool song and this collaboration is great. Furthermore, the dancers are very talented and the place where it was recorded is very beautiful.

"And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you"


My favorite video was...

Today I watched a lot of videos, but since the start Dua Lipa's new music video was my favorite.

What about you people? What was your favorite music video? Did you liked Green Day's new music video? Leave all a comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Furthermore, you can read the other posts that I have published.

0 comentarios: