Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stunning music videos by The Weeknd, INNA & +


INNA - Say It With Your Body
The Rumanian singer Inna has released a new song called Say It With Your Body, she also has published the music video in promotion for the song. Inna is one of my favorite singers and this new song sounds great! I love how her voice sounds and the rhythm of the song sounds very fresh and different. I have noticed that she has been exploring new sounds. Talking about the video, Inna looks sexy and beautiful, it is actually a hot video perfect for this new track.

"Shut up, say it with your body"


The Weeknd - Starboy (ft. Daft Punk)
The Weeknd came back with his new single Starboy, featuring the amazing electronic duo Daft Punk and its music video is pretty cool. The Weeknd's newest song is great, I like its beat and even when it has a dark vibe it's a dance-floor song. The music video starts with the "old" The Weeknd with the "new" Weeknd, then the "old" weeknd is murdered by the starboy. I really like this new album, it's so entertaining and it matches perfectly to the message of the song.

"You talking money, need a hearing aid
You talking bout me, I don't see a shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain"


Chase & Status - All Goes Wrong (ft. Tom Grennan)
The English electronic music production duo Chase & Status have published the music video for their latest single All Goes Wrong, featuring Tom Grennan. Their drum & bass beats makes this song amazing and I love the message of the song and the video, I think both are perfect. Chase & Status are very talented and this new song featuring Tom is incredible. On the other hand, Tom Grennan sings pretty good, is the first time that I see his name, but I like his tone of voice.

"Through the fire I'll keep burning on
Will I hold myself together
When it all goes wrong?
The fires, they keep burning on
Will I hold myself together"


Cruel Youth - Diamond Days
The new band fronted by Teddy Sinclair, who previously recorded two solo albums under the name Natalia Kills has published the new music video for the single Diamond Days. I still remember when Natalia (now Teddy) released her second studio album Trouble in 2013, and now to realized that she has changed her stage name and that has formed a band, is kind of weird, because she was great as Natalia Kills. But let's talk about the song and music video. I have to say that the video is okay for the song and the message of Diamond Days is very dramatic and kind of sad, but I like its rhythm.

"The diamond days are gone
And I would be a fool to carry on
And no there's nothing wrong
But I'm already gone"


My favorite music video was...

Is so hard for me to choose just one, because I'm between Inna and The Weeknd, actually these four music videos are great, so I don't know what choose. Well, I will choose The Weeknd's newest video (but believe me these four videos are great).

What about you? What is your favorite video? Did you like Inna's newest song? Do you prefer Natalia Kills or Cruel Youth? Write all your comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Furthermore, you can visit the other posts and to share this blog with your friends.





0 comentarios: