Friday, September 23, 2016

Let's go to the jungle... Or to the beach (?)


Empire Of The Sun - High And Low
The Australian electronic music duo from Sydney Empire of The Sun have published the music video for the lead single High and Low, taken from their upcoming album Two Vines
The music video is visually beautiful and that's something that is something that characterizes them. Talking about the song, I have to admit that is not their best one, I think that it sounds as all their songs, I didn't hear something new or different. I hope their next songs would sound better than this one.

"Now we are running in a pack to the place you don't know
And I want you to know that I'll always be around
Down where the summer and the late nights last forever
There's a house on the hill and we can't travel now"


Karmin - Easy Money
Taken from their latest album Leo Rising, Karmin has published a new music video, this time for the song Easy Money. The Aquarius track is about been broke and it has great rhythm.
On the other hand, even when the video is simple and "repetitive", I think that what they are trying to explain us is that, if you want to have money you should do something to get it, not just sitting on the beach doing nothing. There's no easy money (sadly). It is totally a great song, but even when I think that I understood the meaning of the video, it is always a pleasure to enjoy a music video more "creative".

"So start stacking it up
I just wanna make easy money
Easy money, my love
A couple commas, that would sure be fun"


My favorite music video was...

Well, it is difficult to choose, but I think Empire of The Sun's video is better than Karmin's music video. However, if I had to choose the best song, Karmin's song would won.

What about you? What was your favorite video? What do you think about Empire of The Sun's video? Do you liked Karmin's song? Write all your comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: