Sunday, September 11, 2016

Upcoming Album: AlunaGeorge - I Remember

Album cover
I Remember is the upcoming second studio album by English electronic music duo AlunaGeorge. It is set to be released on September 16th, 2016. It contains collaborations with different artists, such as: Popcaan, Zhu, Leikeli47, Dreezy, Flume and Pell.

AlunaGeorge have been releasing tracks from the album since February. "I'm in Control", featuring Popcaan was released as the lead single. Then, they released "I Remember" as the second single, followed by "My Blood", featuring ZHU. In the end of July 2016, the duo released the album's fourth single and first promotional single, entitled "Mean What I Mean", featuring Leikeli47 & Dreezy and "Mediator" as the second promotional single.
Personally, I'm pretty sure that "I Remember" will have unforgettable tracks with catchy chorus, I know very well their music and if their debut album was amazing, this new one will be perfect.

Tracklist:

1. Full Swing (feat. Pell)
2. My Blood (feat. Zhu)
3. Not Above Love
4. Hold Your Head High
5. Mean What I Mean (feat. Leikeli47 & Dreezy)
6. Jealous
7. I'm in Control (feat. Popcaan)
8. I Remember
9. In My Head
10. Mediator
11. Heartbreak Horizon
12. Wanderlust


What do you think about it. Are you excited for the album? Do you like AlunaGeorge's music? What's your favorite song so far? Leave a comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Also share this music blog with your friends and read the other posts.


0 comentarios: