Wednesday, September 21, 2016

5 Women VS. 4 Men / Watch these great music videos


Shawn Mendes - Mercy
"Mercy” is the third single from his upcoming second studio album "Illuminate". This pop ballad has a great message, it's about a heartbreak, but I think that rhythmically this song sounds pretty similar to "Treat You Better" and I have to say that I don't like when the songs sound similar, because it's kind of boring. On the other hand, I liked the music video, I think that I understood what he tried to explain us.

"Would you please have mercy on me?
I'm a puppet on your string
And even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free"


Austin Mahone - Way Up
As all we know, Austin Mahone has been working in new music, thus he released two new song, one of them is "Way Up", for that reason he has decided to publish a lyric video that you can watch now. It sounds like an R&B song and I like the melodie of the song, I think it has nice style. Talking about the lyric video, we can noticed (again), that Austin isn't a little boy anymore, it's a hot lyric video.

"She a bad girl, she slim in the waist
She get what she want cause she pretty in the face
Takin' out her phone and she posin' for the picture
Filter out the things she ain't feelin' in the mirror"


Tom Odell - Here I Am
The English singer-songwriter Tom Odell has published a new music video, this time for the song "Here I Am", taken from his latest album "Wrong Crowd". This is an amazing song, I really loved it, actually the whole album is a masterpiece. The message of the song is so powerful and the music video is perfect for it.

"I walk past your tower block
Saw a flick in the blinds
I said tonight will be different
And that I won't come back"


Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
The music video for the empowering female anthem "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony is pure fire. The song has a great message dedicated to those hard working girls and the beat is pretty cool. However, it reminded me to one of her old songs. Talking about the music video, I think that it's pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it really reflects the message of the lyrics.

"You've been down before
You've been hurt before
You got up before
You'll be good to go, good to go"


Calvin Harris - My Way
"My Way" is the latest single by Calvin Harris, so he published the lyric video. The song is about getting away from something, likely a relationship. The song has a tropical house beat and Calvin is the singer of the song. Calvin Harris explained that the song is about: “breaking out of a situation that you thought was a good thing. Then, you’re way more comfortable out of it.” Somethings is telling me that he's talking about... Taylor Liar Swift? I'm Jus' Sayingg okay.

"Why wait to say, at least I did it my way
Lie awake, two faced
But in my heart I understand
I made my move and it was all about you"


My favorite music video was...

I think that from this list, the best music video is "Here I Am" by Tom Odell. Even when it is kind of "simple" or "repetitive", it matches perfectly the meaning of this amazing song.

What about you guys?! What was your favorite video? Did you liked the newest single by Calvin Harris? Did you already watched Gaga's new video? If didn't, you can watch it here too, just search her name on the list that is on right side of the blog and watch it. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: