Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sand, shorts and rock! Watch Gaga's "Perfect Illusion"


Lady Gaga has finally published the music video for her newest single "Perfect Illusion", taken from her upcoming album "Joanne".

After weeks of waiting for it, Gaga premiered the music video today after the American comedy horror television series "Scream Queens". However, now is out on her official Youtube Vevo. As I told you a few weeks ago, I read an article saying that the music video was recorded in the desert outside LA. Furthermore, in the video we can see Mark Ronson playing the guitar, Kevin Parker playing the drums and BloodPop playing the bass (I guess).

Personally, I really like this new song and I think that this new era will be more rocker, because in the video we can see Gaga rocking this breakup song. I read different opinios about the video, but I think that the people who said it isn't a good video live in the past, because they still want the same Gaga who used to sing "Bad Romance" or "Poker Face". The truth is that only the true artists grow with each album that they release and Lady Gaga is growing. In the video I saw a Gaga enjoying her song, dancing and singing with an enjoyment that made me want to rock too. (PS the final of the video is cool)

But tell me, did you liked this new video? You were waiting something "better"? Are you excited for her upcoming album? Leave a comment and follow me on Twitter and facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Also, read the last posts and share this blog.

"Where were you 'cause I can't see it
But I feel you watchin' me, baby
Dilated, fallin' free
You were so perfect"


0 comentarios: