Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stunning tracks and amazing collaborations! What's your fav?


M.I.A. - Freedun (ft. ZAYN)
The English hip hop M.I.A. has released "Freedun", featuring Zayn. The song is taken from her upcoming album “AIM”. I have to say that this collaboration sounds pretty great and the beat of the song is relaxing, but danceable at the same time, it's a great song.

"All the stars are still shining
But you're the only one I see
I can feel when your heart beats, yeah
But you can't keep your eyes off me"


Alicia Keys - Back to Life
Alicia is part of the soundtrack from the upcoming biographical sports drama film “Queen of Katwe” and set for a limited release in North America on 23 September 2016. "Back to Life" starts like a ballad, but its rhythm changes into a smooth tropical beats. It a great song and the lyrics are beautiful. I love the new music that Alicia has been releasing lately.

"Back to life, back to life
Nothing can break you
I will survive, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
Back to life"


Bastille - Send Them Off!
As you know, Bastille is about the released their upcoming album "Wild World", so they have released a new song called "Send Them Off". This new track has a powerful message and it sounds pretty cool, I been listening to their latest singles and I can tell you that, it seems that their new album will have different music genres and songs with strong messages.

"Set me free from my jealousy
Won't you exorcise my mind?
Won't you exorcise my mind?
I want to be free as I'll ever be"


Zedd - Adrenaline (with Grey)
Zedd has released with Grey (an electronic music duo) a new track a called "Adrenaline". It is totally an instrumental track, it means, that it doesn't have lyrics, but it has a nice beat and the collaboration between Zedd and Grey is great, because this song sounds different in comparation to Zedd's latest tracks.



Kygo - Carry Me
Taken from Kygo's debut album "Cloud Nine", he has decided to released "Carry Me", featuring Julia Michaels as promotional single releasing a lyric video.

"Cause I don't know how we
How we got so far, you and me
Almost like there's oceans between us, us
So I need to know"


My favorite song is...

I think that Alicia Keys' new song #Back to Life" is amazingly beautiful and its beat is great, I like that is a ballad dance-floor track.

What about you? What was your favorite song from this list? Write all your comments about it and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for further information. Also visit the last posts.

0 comentarios: