Friday, September 30, 2016

Rich assortment of new songs / Kings of Leon, OneRepublic & +


The Chainsmokers - All We Know (ft. Phoebe Ryan)
The American DJ duo called The Chainsmokers have released All We Know, featuring Phoebe Ryan,  following the success of their chart topping single, Closer.
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of them, but I have heard some of their songs and they have a relaxing style. All We Know is a song about "the hardships of relationships but never giving up on your ride or die", according to the duo and it has a good message, but it's so relaxing that can be a little boring, I'm jus' sayingg, that's my opinion about it.

"Never face each other
One but different covers
We don’t care anymore
Two hearts still beating"


Kings Of Leon - Around The World
Taking from their upcoming album Walls, Kings of Leon have released Around The World
This new song is more rhythmic that the last tracks that the band has been releasing and it follows the messages of live the life, because we don't know when it will finish. It has a relaxing rhythm and I like the lyrics, but the truth is that I'm not a big fan of their music style. However, it isn't a bad song.

"Keep dancing, like its ya last time
We're so thin ice, swimming in the light
When the curtain falls, I'm on your scene
"What sweet surprise" she said to me"


Tom Odell - True Colours
The British singer and songwriter Tom Odell has released a cover of Cyndi Lauper's hit True Colors. This is one of Lauper's iconic songs, so if haven'r heard this song before, perhaps you might like it, because is a beautiful song. According to Cyndi, this song is dedicated to "homeless gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered youth."

"But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that’s why I love you"


OneRepublic - A.I. (ft. Peter Gabriel)
A.I. is the newest song taken from OneRepublic's upcoming album Oh My My, it is a collaboration with Peter Gabriel and it's pretty cool. First of all, A.I. means artificial intelligence. Then, this new song has a great dance-floor beat that made me move my shoulders and even when I don't know who is Peter Gabriel, he sounds good in this 90s vibe song. I'm excited for One Republic's upcoming album!

"Yeah I just want my love automatic
If artificial love makes sense
I just want your love, I'm an addict
Artificial intelligence"


Korn - A Different World (ft. Corey Taylor)
The American nu metal band Korn have released A Different World, taken from their upcoming twelfth studio called The Serenity of Suffering, which will be released on October 21st, 2016. This collaboration featuring Corey Taylor the lead singer from the band Slipknot is full of energy and something kind of funny is that, it has dark sound, but the lyrics are like less dark, I don't know how to describe it, but is kind of funny for me. Sounds like rebels singing about sweet things. However, I liked the song.

"This world that I try to hide
It’s kind of a mess
Too reckless for you
This place makes me feel alive"


Emeli Sandé - Hurts
Long Live the Angels is the album title of Emeli Sandé upcoming second studio record and Hurts serves as the first single. The verson that Emeli has released in her Youtube, isn't the real version, so don't worry if you don't like it, because in this version her voice sounds with auto-tune.However, lyrically it is an amazing song, that is about "the agony of being in love". 

"Baby, I'm not made of stone, it hurts
Loving you the way I do, it hurts
When all that's left to do is watch it burn
Oh baby, I'm not made of stone, it hurts"


My favorite song was...

Is hard to choose one, because today was a day full of several new songs. However, I will choose OneRepublic's new song called A.I., because it has a great vibe and it sounds pretty cool.

What about you guys? What was your favorite song? Did you liked The Chainsmokers' new song? What is the most boring song according to you? Write all your comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Also visit the other posts.



0 comentarios: