Saturday, September 3, 2016

R&B vs Rock Pop - Usher & All Time Low!


Usher - Rivals (ft. Future)
Usher has published the music video for the song "Rivals", featuring Future. The song is taken from Usher's upcoming album "Hard II Love", available for pre-order it on iTunes. The song sounds relaxing and the lyrics are great.

"Your kisses are Duracell, they keep me energized
Tired of goin' back and forth, baby I'm hypnotized
You gotta a nigga in love on the low though
I'm lookin' at you and I swear it's been a long road"


All Time Low - Take Cover
The American pop punk band All Time Low, have published a new music video for the song "Take Cover", taken from "Straight To DVD II: Past, Present, and Future Hearts" out on September 9th, 2016. I have to say that All Time Low is one of the bands that I listen since I was a teenager and I can't tell you that "Take Over" sounds fresh, it has a pretty good rhythm and I like its message. Talking about the video, as it is to promote their DVD it shows scenes of their last tour.

"Nobody's gonna believe
When you say you're turning the page
Cause you never put up a real fight
So shut up and make it right"


My favorite video is...

I know that these two music videos are too different, but I have to choose my favorite one and today, All Time Low won the title of "My favorite video".

I would like to know, what's your favorite music video? Did you like All Time Low's new song? Leave a comment and read the latest posts.

0 comentarios: