Friday, September 23, 2016

Upcoming Album: BANKS - The Altar

Album cover
The Altar is the upcoming second studio album by American singer and songwriter Banks, scheduled for release on September 30th, 2016. The lead single was released on July 12th and it was the track F**k with Myself, followed by Gemini Feed as the second single and Mind Games as the third single so far. 

I have to say that, I'm pretty excited for her upcoming album, because I really love her music style and I think that she's very talented. I like her debut album released in 2014 called Goddess and listening her latest singles I noticed that Banks has been exploring new sounds, without losing her original and unique essence.

Tracklist:

1. Gemini Feed
2. F**k with Myself
3. Lovesick
4. Mind Games
5. Trainwreck
6. This Is Not About Us
7. Weaker Girl
8. Mother Earth
9. Judas
10. Haunt
11. Poltergeist
12. To the Hilt
13. 27 Hours


Tell me guys, are you excited for this new album? What's your favorite song so far? Do you think it will be better that her debut album? Leave a comment down below and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). For further information, visit the latests posts and visit me daily.


0 comentarios: