Thursday, July 14, 2016

AlunaGeorge's upcoming album is ready!


The English electronic music duo from London, consisting of Aluna Francis (vocals and songwriting) and George Reid (production and instrumentation), known as AlunaGeorge have released the tracklist and album cover of their upcoming second studio album called "I Remember", it will be released on September 16th, 2016.

AlunaGeorge posted a short video in their official Instagram saying the next information:

"We are so stoked and beyond happy to finally let you guys know that our new album #IRemember is up for pre-order now! The link is in our bio!
Thank you to everyone who has supported AlunaGeorge, we love you guys and cannot wait for you to hear all the new tracks. 
When you pre-order you will get the new single #MeanWhatIMean ft. @dreezydreezy and @Leikeli47 + 3 more tracks to download instantly as well! ILY!"

They already release some tracks from "I Remember". "I'm in Control" (feat. Popcaan) as the lead single, followed by "I Remember" and "My Blood" (feat. ZHU) and "Mean What I Mean" (feat. Leikeli47 & Dreezy) as promotional singles.

Personally, I'm a big fan of AlunaGeorge's music and I was waiting for this new album since 2015. For those who didn't know, their debut album "Body Music" was released on July 26th, 2013 (one day after my birthday), where you will find amazing songs, such as: "You Know You Like It", "Your Drums, Your Love", "Attracting Flies" and "Best Be Believing".

Album cover
Tracklist:

1. Full Swing (feat. Pell)
2. My Blood (feat. Zhu)
3. Not Above Love
4. Hold Your Head High
5. Mean What I Mean (feat. Leikeli47 & Dreezy)
6. Jealous
7. I'm in Control (feat. Popcaan)
8. I Remember
9. In My Head
10. Mediator
11. Heartbreak Horizon
12. Wanderlust

Please leave a comment. Are waiting for this upcoming album? Do you like AlunaGeorge's music? Don't forget that you can follow me too on Twitter and facebook.

Pre-order it on iTunes



0 comentarios: