Saturday, July 9, 2016

Welcome to Jus' Sayingg, your new favorite music blog


I am happy and excited to share with you my newest music blog called "Jus' Sayingg", where you will find the best of the music that is published daily, news, album reviews, new artists and much more.

If you did not know, I was the owner and writter of MuchNEWmusiC, but I decided to create this new blog (for different reasons) and I really want it to be better that my first blog, so this blog will be more interactive with you the reader and I just want you to know that, you can tell me what kind of information would you like to see in this music blog, in order to make it more interesting for you.
This is just a little introduction to this new blog and don't forget that this next Monday I will publish my first post (because this is just an introduction). Furthermore, you can follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook, also you can follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram (just click in the logos of those pages that are on the left top of this blog).

Stay tuned!

0 comentarios: