Friday, July 15, 2016

The five most opposite music videos


1. Steve Aoki & Shaun Frank - Dope Girlz
According to Steve this music video is the chapter 2 of the "4OKI series." It basically means that he will release four songs and its respective music videos will be a story. I didn't watch the chapter one, so I will talk about this video that is kind of weird, but the song is great, I loved its beat and it sounds different compared with Steve Aoki's latest tracks, so he has been exploring new beats, that's great Steve!


2. Avicii - Feeling Good
This is a new song and it sounds amazing! "Feeling Good" is a great song about the good things of the life and the music video is perfect for the message of the song. In the video we can notice the "difficult" and tiring life of Avicii, traveling around the world. What I liked of the song is that its beat sounds pretty different to the songs from his last album, well done Avicii.

"You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"


3. M.I.A. - Go Off
This new tracks was produced by Blaqstarr and Skrillex and its beat is so her music style. The lyrics are interesting and the video too, that features footage of controlled detonations. However, I'm not pretty sure if I like the song, I think that I don't get the whole idea of the song yet.

"I’m on ten like men, even better than them
Yeah I don’t lose focus like a German called Sven
My third eye’s open and my focus ain’t joking
Yeah You got it wrong, cause my focus is so strong"


4. Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love
This is the first single from the upcoming fifth studio album by Olly Murs and its music video has been published today. iT's the first time that I hear this song and I don't know why, because it's a great song, I like the message, its rhythm, the whole song is amazing and the music video is prefect for the song. I consider Olly Murs as an underrated artist, he should be more recognized than other "artists".

"Next to you are those lies, lies, lies
How it feels when love dies, dies, dies
And you told me goodbye, bye, bye
I don't know when it's over, when it's over"



5. Brooke Candy - Paper or Plastic
It is the newest single of the American rapper and singer Brooke Candy. This is a great song, actually, it has a message that I never thought someday Brooke would sing. While, the music video reflects the message of the song, of course, with her style. I really think that this song and video deserve your time (I never thought that I would say this to one of Brooke's songs).

"Why do all the good girls have to die
Living in a bad girl's paradise
Paper or plastic go spend your paper on plastic
Go buy a life that's fantastic cause all you are is your assets"


The best music video of the day is...

According to me, the best video of the day is "Paper or Plastic" by Brooke Candy. The truth is that this song and video have a hard message, that reflects the life of many women who are exploited by their parents and/or husbands. Being faithful to her controversial style, Brooke did a great job.

Write your comments down below. Which one is your favorite music video? If you want you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook and share this blog with your friends.

0 comentarios: