Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Fuck With Myself, Spoken Word or Treat You Better


1.BANKS - Fuck With Myself
Jillian Rose Banks better known as BANKS, has released a new song called "Fuck With Myself", with its music video. After "Better" this is her newest single, I'm not pretty sure if she's working in a new album, but that would be nice, because her debut album called "Goddess", was released in 2014, so I need new music.
Let's talk about the song and video. Personally, I relly like her music style and this new song is great. The music video is dark and she looks beautiful and sexy, I think that it's perfect for the message of the song.

"Cause I fuck with myself more than anybody else (it's all love)
I used to care what you think about me (it's all love)
Cause my love's so good
(So I fuck with myself more than anybody else)"


2. Chase & Status - Spoken Word (ft. George The Poet)
The English electronic music production duo Chase & Status, have released a new song with its respective music video. This newest song "Spoken Word" has a sample of Rozalla's hit "Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)", that gives to the song a good vibe. While, the music video isn't very creative. However, it's okay for this song. I liked the song, but isn't like their best one.

"The answers are written in your essenceIt's all a test to see if you're made for itSo go for it, you can't wait for itCause you've got a destiny with your name on it"


3. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
“Treat You Better” is the lead single for Shawn Mendes' second studio album and he has published the music video. Even when I don't usually listen to Shawn's music, I can tell you that this is a good song, it is well written and the message is clear, as in the music video. I just want to say that he didn't need to take off his shirt, I mean, if you're going to wash your face, you can do it with your shirt on, Jus' Sayingg.

"When you should be with me insteadI know I can treat you betterBetter than he can"



The best music video of the day is...

According to me, the best video of the day is "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes. Because the video matches perfectly the message of the song and it sounds great.

Write your comments down below. Which one is your favorite music video? If you want you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook and share this blog with your friends.

0 comentarios: