Saturday, July 23, 2016

10 best songs by Amy Winehouse


Amy Jade Winehouse or better known just as Amy Winehouse, was an English singer and songwriter, who (sadly) today is serving five years of her death. On July 23th, 2011, the amazing singer was found dead in her London apartment at the age of 27, after a drawn battle against addictions and substance abuse.

Personally, I wasn't an Amy's fan when she was alive, maybe because I was younger and her music was not very "appealing" to me. However, when I saw her documentary film "Amy" in February of this year, I realized of many things about her life, even I can say that I felt somehow identified with her and her way of see life. She was truly an artist in every way, she was so genuine, so honest, very hilarious, but also was very unconfiden; I think that it was the reason of her lost, because when  you don't value yourself, you become an easy person to be influenced by bad people and / or complicated situations. That was what happened to her, she was looking for love and she thought she had found it in a person who wasn't the correct (that's what I think about Blake Fielder, her husband).
I've always thought that if I had the opportunity to "revive" to someone, I would give a second chance to Amy Winehouse.

After this "introducction", I will do a list of her ten best songs, according to me:

10. Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps (From her debut album "Frank" released in 2003):


9. Amy Winehouse - Take The Box (From her debut album "Frank" released in 2003):


8. Amy Winehouse - To Know Him Is To Love Him (From second album "Back to Black" deluxe edition released in 2006):



7. Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game (From second album "Back to Black" released in 2006):



6. Amy Winehouse - You Sent Me Flying / Cherry (From her debut album "Frank" released in 2003):



5. Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own (From second album "Back to Black" released in 2006):


4. Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me (From her debut album "Frank" released in 2003):



3.  Amy Winehouse - Rehab (From second album "Back to Black" released in 2006):



2. Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good (From second album "Back to Black" released in 2006):



1. Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (From second album "Back to Black" released in 2006):



She left a big legacy of amazing songs and she will never be replaced. Rest in peace Amy Winehouse.

Hi readers! I would like to know if you liked this top ten, also let me know what is your favorite song from this list and all what you want to tell me about it, write it here and also follow me on Twitter and Facebook for more interesting posts. Share this post if liked it, that would be awesome!



0 comentarios: