Monday, July 11, 2016

What happened the first week of July?


This is the first day of this new music blog, so I will do a summary of all the new music videos that were published the first week of July. 
Of course, there were more new music videos published in the last week. However, I chose some of the best videos, because of its story or song.

1. Fergie - M.I.L.F. $
On the first of July, Fergie published the music video for her first single from her upcoming album "Double Dutchess". This new song is called "M.I.L.F. $", this title has two meanings, the first is “MILF Money” to refer to her status as a high-earning and sexy mama. The secondary “MILFS” dedicates the song to all MILFs and their hustle, particularly the other women in her celebrity crew.
I was hoping something better of the song, but the music video is pretty cool.


2. Marshmello - Alone 
The newest DJ called Marshmello from somewhere, released the music video for his single "Alone", that has a great beat. 
"I had just moved away from my friends and family and I started to feel very home sick and lonely like I didn’t belong in my new settings" said this new DJ about this song, so the story behind this song is kind of sad. However, I'm pretty sure that you will love this song and video.

                                     

3. AURORA - I Went Too Far 
“We sometimes go too far for the approval and love of someone else, when we should really just learn to love ourselves and that should be enough.” Said the Norwegian singer-songwriter Aurora about this track, taken from her debut album (that is amazing) and when I saw the music video I was like "That's weird, but cool at the same time" and it is! I like the visual effects and the song is great.



4. Zara Larsson - Lush Life 
This Swedish singer and songwriter that becaome famous thanks to this song, published an alternative version. Frankly, this was the first time that I heard this song, so for me is new and I liked it, she looks beautiful. However, she looks older, she's just 18 years old an I look younger that her (I'm 20). I'm Jus' Sayingg that is better to look of your age than older, right?



5. Two Door Cinema Club - Are We Ready? (Wreck) 
I really like the vibe of this Irish indie rock, they have a singular music and this new song is pretty cool. The song and video are an anthem against consumerism and modern life and both are amazing! The video is hilarious and it reflects just the truth about consumerism.


6. Young The Giant - Something To Believe In 
I have to tell you that Young The Giant is my newest favorite rock band, Iove their sound and style. However, this isn't the best music video from this list, but the song is 100% better that the video. It has a beautiful message and they sound amazing!


7. Adam Lambert - Welcome to the Show (ft. Laleh)
"I notice such diversity in my audiences when I’m on tour: Young, old, male, female, Trans, Gay, Straight, White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, and every beautiful in-between. " "Its intended as a mantra to inspire strength and PRIDE. " Said Adam about it and even when I don't like his music, I think that it is a beautiful song with a powerful message. While, the music video is kind of simple, but I think that was because he wanted your attention in the song and not in the video.



8. Clean Bandit - Tears (ft. Louisa Johnson)
The latest single from one of my favorite electronic music groups, featuring the English singer Louisa Johnson is amazing and the music video is not far behind! Both are amazing, I love the visual effects along the song, everything is pure perfection, this is one of the best videos from this list (you have to admit it). If you want to be part of the "cool kinds", you should listen to Clean Bandit, Jus' Sayingg.



9. The Lumineers - Cleopatra 
This is one of those songs that makes me feel nostalgic. "Cleopatra" that is also the album title from their latest album, is a song about a woman that Wesley Schultz (the lead singer) met in the Republic of Georgia, “an old lady who told him her life story.” And her life is so sad, because if you pay attention to the lyrics of the song, you will feel a strong sadness.



10. The 1975 - Somebody Else
This song is so deep and the music video could be weird, but once you understand the message behind it all makes sense. The message of the video is that one must love themselves first, before loving someone else. That's why at the end the women ends up turning into Healy. Furthermore, the intro of the song is like the continuing of the past music video of the song "A Change of Heart".



Let's discuss about it. What was your favorites video from this list? Don't forget to visit this blog in its different platforms, Twitter, Facebook, etc; That are located on the left top of this blog.



0 comentarios: