Friday, July 22, 2016

From indie to rock, from 5SOS to Steve Aoki!


Catfish and the Bottlemen - Twice
British indie rock band, formed in Llandudno, Wales in 2007 have published the music video for their latest single "Twice", song taken from their second studio album called "The Ride", released on May 27th of this year. The music video is basic, but the song isn't, I loved its rebel message and it sounds great.

"Christ, I ain't ever going back to thinking straight
Cause twice, twice it brought me down
But it's the last time"


Steve Aoki & Reid Stefan - Bring The Funk Back 
Steve and Reid have published the music video for the song "Bring The Funk Back", that is also the chapter number three of four videos that will be in total. Down the music video they wrote the following explanation:
"This track in its stages had been developed all across the USA and Canada to Ibiza and back to our LA stomping grounds at Dim Mak studios to top it off. Road tested and ready for play. Hope you enjoy. And as for our video segment we introduce Trev for Chapter 3."
Talking about this new song, it is a dupstep, trap, bass and house track, that will blow your mind, it's a pretty cool new song.



5 Seconds of Summer - Girls Talk Boys
“Girls talk boys,” is featured on the soundtrack of "Ghostbusters". I liked this song, it sounds so different to all their songs, it sounds like a pop rock song and the melodie is pretty "funky". While, the music video follows the thematic of the movie and it's pretty funny. Well done guys.

"Cause every night you and I find ourselves
Kissing and touching like no one else
Falling and falling until I fell
For you"


Skylar Grey - Off Road
"Off Road" is the latest single taken from her upcoming studio album, that will be released in Fall 2016. Tyler Shields shot the “Off Road” music video using the Samsung Gear 360, a 360-degree camera that captures footage with two 195-degree hemispheres. However, I have to say that I don't like this kind os music video, where you have to move the picture to see what happens on it, but this one is great, becuas we can see her in different parts not only in one place (that usually this videos are made just in one place) and the message of this song is great!

"I'm always Looking for an adventure
Let's go somewhere we both haven't been
I need a change of scenery
I'm sick of lookin' at the same old shit"


Jarryd James - 1000x (ft. Broods)
Jarryd James Klapper is an Australian alternative pop singer-songwriter and producer, better known as Jarryd James. He has published the music video for his latest single "1000x", which features vocals from Georgia Nott of New Zealand duo Broods. The song is an electro-pop ballad, that has melancholy message and the video is perfect for the song.

"In another lifetime
I would never change my mind
I would do it again
Ooh, a thousand times"


The music video of the day is...

Personally, 5 Seconds of Summer did an amazing music video for "Girls Talk Boys", that is also a good song. I liked it, because is very creative, entertaining and funny.

But tell me. What was your favorite music video from this list? Leave your comments and let's keep in touch, follow me on Twitter, Fcaebook, Instagram, etc. Also visit me daily and share this blog with friends.




0 comentarios: