Monday, July 11, 2016

Music video of the day - Hype, Talk or Bury It


1. Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris - Hype
Two English boys are together in one song called "Hype". Dizzee that is a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer and Calvin one of the most famous and greatest DJs, have released this new electronic song, that is made to be the new anthem of the dance-floor. The song is so catchy and the beat is ecstatic. Something that I liked is that, it has a fresh beat that Calvin hadn't done before, with this new sound, he shows me that he's exploring new beats.

"Hype
Every time I'm around there's a hype
Touchdown and the crowd get's hyped
Straight gassed, got the whole place hype
I'm a bad boy and I do what I like"


2. DJ Snake - Talk (ft. George Maple)
This French DJ always make amazing songs and it isn't the exception. "Talk" is a great song, that talks about a person that really wants to have a good relationship with someone else. Talking about the music video, what I understood is that, she found something (in this case a car) that made her feel accompanied, because in the intro of the video, the girl says:

"All my life I thought I was going to be alone, that I was going to be alone until I die. I don't have friends, I don't have family, it's me, in my house, in my work, my life was boring. 
I don't like that the people make me feel that I'm crazy! I'm not crazy!" 


3. CHVRCHES - Bury It (ft. Hayley Williams)
The Scottish synth-pop band from Glasgow called Chvrches (pronounced and written as "churches" in Roman form), featuring the lead singer (and only) Hayley Williams from one of my favorite rock bands Paramore, have published the music video for their single called "Bury It". 
I have to say that even when the synth-pop is one of my favorite music genres, I don't like too much the music style of this band. However, this song is amazing and Hayley is perfect. Furthermore, the music video is pretty entertaining and creative, I loved it.

"I never promised you
Anything I couldn't do
We try to bury it and rise above"



The best music video of the day is...

According to me, the best video of the day is "Bury It", by Chvrches featuring Hayley Williams. As I said before, it is entertaining and creative. However, these three videos are pretty cool, but always has to be one winner, right?

This is just my opinion, what's yours? What is your favorite music video from this list? Commen down below and you can follow me on Twitter, Facobook and in my personal Instagram. I'm Jus' Sayingg.

0 comentarios: