Friday, July 22, 2016

Electronic beats everywhere! Die Antwoord, Major Lazer & Skrillex!


DIE ANTWOORD - BANANA BRAIN
"MOUNT NINJI AND DA NICE TIME KID" is the title of the forrd studio album by the South African rap-rave group Die Antwoord, it will be released on September 19th, 2016 and you can pre-order it now. I have to say that I relly like their music style and I have to admit that I have heard their two last albums and I know how they sound. "Banana Brain" is a techno song with an amazing beat and it's so catchy, something that caught my eye is that the song is 100% in English, something that isn't very usual, because they mix English with their native tongue. 
I'm excited for their upcoming album, I don't know why but I think it will be the shit!

"Baby girl, you're so fine
So, so fine, you blow my mind
Look at you, coochie coo
Juicy, tushy, gushy, goo
Boobie one, boobie two
Bouncing like a Looney Tune"


Major Lazer - Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)
As all we know, Major Lazer was going to release a new song featuring Justin Bieber, taken from Major's upcoming album, so the song has been released today with its lyric video. What we didn't know (at least me) was that MØ was going to be in the song too! Well, I already heard it and I liked it, I'm a big fan of Major Lazer and I was waiting for more new music and "Cold Water" is a pretty cool song about banding together to face adversity. Justin Bieber and MØ sound great together, this song has been made to be the summer hit.

"Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own"



Skrillex - Purple Lamborghini (feat. Rick Ross)
Skrillex has released "Purple Lamborghini" featuring the rapper Rick Ross, the song is part of the "Suicide Squad" soundtrack. I have to say that it has the Skrillex's dope vibe and Rick sounds great. However, it isn't my favorite of the day.

"Biggest boss and I been the trillest
I'm a bigger problem when I click with Skrillex
Murder on my mind, it's time to pray to God
My revolver is that religion's the revolution's bond"


My favorite song is...

I have to say that it wasn't difficult to choose my favorite one. The winner song was, the newest single by Die Antwoord "Banana Brain". I love techno music and with this new single, I noticed that this duo is exploring new beats and that's great!

That's was my opinion, but wha't about you guys! What is your favorite song from these three? Write your comments and tell me your opinion.



0 comentarios: