Wednesday, July 27, 2016

K of Kerli and Korn


Kerli - Diamond Hard
The Estonian recording artist and songwriter Kerli has published a new music video, this time for her newest single "Diamond Hard". I like her music videos, because are very entertaining and creatives, this one is great too. However, this new song is kind of boring.
"Diamond Hard is an audiovisual story about true strength and resilience. Appropriately, this is the first release for which I both produced the music and directed the video on my own, marking an important milestone in my journey as an artist.” Said Kerli about it and you can watch it and tell if you liked it or not.

"My skin is soft like velvet but my nails are razor sharp
My scent is sweet like honey but I am diamond hard
My ways they cut through plastic, rust free my golden heart
This shit is so bombastic, yeah I am diamond hard"


Korn - Rotting In Vain
"Rotting In Vain" is the newest single from their upcoming album "The Serenity Of Suffering", that will be available on October 21s, 2016. I have to say that I don't usually listen to Korn's music, but this song is great, I like it message and it really sounds good. I read some comments about the video and the people are very excited, because this song sounds like they used to sound a few years ago, they returned to their roots

"I wouldn't be angry if things would stay the same
You're fighting the torment that helps me feed my pain
The suffering is fading, I scream into the sky
Repulsion invades me, I say goodbye"


The video of the day is...

I think that I liked Korn's music video.

Which has been your favorite music video of the day? Write your comments here, follow me on Twitter, facebook and don't to visit me daily and share this post on facebook or twitter, also you can use the hashtag #JusSayingg on Twitter or Facebook to talk about this blog. Thank you!

0 comentarios: