Saturday, July 23, 2016

Love is Love, Troye Sivan & Tegan and Sara show it!


Troye Sivan - WILD (ft. Alessia Cara)
The South African-born Australian singer, songwriter, actor, and YouTuber Troye Sivan has published the music video for the new version of his song "WILD", featuring the Canadian singer Alessia Cara.  I liked this new version, Alessia gives it a great vibe and the music video is great for the message of the song, which Sivan described in the Advocate as such: “I feel like gay relationships are sexualized in the media and I just wanted to show a romantic, adorable, puppy love situation between two little boys because that’s something we never ever see.”

"Leave this blue neighbourhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild
Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh"


Tegan and Sara - BWU
The Canadian indie pop duo Tegan and Sara have published the music video for "BWU", song taken from their latest album "Love You to Death". The music video is great and they try to explain us that you can express your love to somebody else without needing it to be validated through the institution of marriage. 

"I love you
I don't need a ring to
Prove that you're worthy
You're under my skin"


The video of the day is...

Is hard to choose just one, because both are great. However, Tegan and Sara did an amazing music video for their song. Congrats girls!

What about you guys?! What was your favorite video? It's just my opinion, but I would like to know yours, write here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook, also you can share this post with friends.

0 comentarios: