Friday, July 15, 2016

Make Me... Vs. Rise! The best song is...


Britney Spears and Katy Perry have released a new song today! Yes, the same day! Actually Britney released her new single yesterday at night. However, everybody are listening to the songs today and I noticed that the people are comparing both songs, so I will give my opinion about which is better. Alfabetically the first song is...

Britney Spears - Make Me... (ft. G-Eazy)
As all we know, Britney is working in her upcoming ninth studio album, after "Britney Jean" released in 2013. Personally, I don't like too much her music, but she's a great performace and her songs are always in the spotlight. Talking about her newest single "Maje Me...", featuring G-Eazy I have to say that the first time that I herad it, I was like "It's okay", but every time that I listen to a new song, I try to listen it several times in order to know if I like it or not, in this case, after five time listening "Make Me...", I liked it and even I started to sing some parts of it, maybe it isn't the best song to dance in the club, but it's catchy and great to listen in the car while taking a ride (or if you want to make naughty things).

"By the way I see you starin’ ‘cross the room, baby
No shame in the game
Just cut the sh!t, be honest
Yeah, you know what you gotta do tonight, do tonight"



Katy Perry - Rise
"I am honored that NBC Olympics has chosen to use it as an anthem before and during the Rio Games." Said Katy Perry about this new song, that also will be part of her upcoming album. "Rise" is totally a different song in compared to Britney's song. "Rise" is about hope and fight and always give your best. I read some comments of the song that said: "Katy hasn't grown as an artist in 4 years, this song could easily fit on Teenage dream". I don't know if I agree or disagree with it, because even when I like the message of "Rise", the rhythm of this ballad and the melody isn't very different of her past songs. Even though, it is a beautiful song.

"When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "you're out of time."
But still, I rise"


"Make Me..." Or "Rise", sex or hope, Britney or Katy? It is kind of difficult to choose one song, when both are the opposite. However, I think that Britney Spears really wants to return to stay with this new song, so personally, "Make Me..." featuring G-Eazy is slightly better than "Rise".

But, what's your favorite song? Write your opinion here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I also leave my personal account of Instagram.

0 comentarios: