Tuesday, July 19, 2016

R&B, Rock & Electronic music! The best is...


Tinashe - Superlove
Finally! Tinashe has returned with more new music, this time "Superlove" is the name of her newest single. As all you know, Tinashe is going to release her second studio album "Joyride" this year (I hope so). Well, this new song is anuptempo R&B and Hip-Hop crossover, that sounds pretty different from her music, so I'm pretty sure that her new album will have a variety of different sounds and rhythms. I read some comment about "Superlove" and it has comments for and against, personally, I liked it, yes it's different, but I like it.

"I'm sophisticated, super classy, Uncle Luke, freak, nasty
I'm tryna make you my baby daddy
Got me bouncing on it, I'm acrobatic
You got me riding on that, riding on that, grinding up in this bitch"


Young the Giant - Jungle Youth
This amazing alternative rock band keeps releasing new songs from their upcoming third studio album "Home of the Strange". I really like their music style and this song is powerful. I have to say this song reminded me slightly to Imagine Dragons style, but just a little. However, its message is great.

"I woke in a fever taste the blood in my mouth
My eyes grew shiny purple and I'm riddled with doubt
It feels so peculiar, boiling hot in my soul
Farewell transmission: not made for this world"


Justice - Safe And Sound
The French Grammy-award winning electronic music duo Justice, have released a new track after five years of "resting". "Safe And Sound" is the name of this new  nu-disco song, it has a 80s vibe because of the violins and bass, it has short line of lyrics that are repeated several times. This is the first song that I heard from these French and I liked it, even when this song reminded me to Daft Punk's style.

"Man up
Hold tight
Driving dark
Head up
Foot down
Speed of sound
Time's up
Kick start
Keep on track
Flags out
Sit back
Safe and sound"


My favorite song is...

I know that the three songs are very different to each other, because are three different music genres. However, my favorite song is "Safe and Sound" by Justice. It's the first song that I hear from this duo and I think that I will be waiting for their upcoming third studeio album.

What was your favorite song? And why? Don't forget that it is an interactive blog. If you want to be in contact with this blog, follow me on Twitter and Facebook.



0 comentarios: