Monday, July 18, 2016

But my mind says... What's my favorite one?


Demi Lovato - Body Say
As all we know, Demi Lovato release a new song called "Body Say" a few weeks ago and now we can listen the official audio on her official Youtube. I have to say that I hadn't heard it before (because of different reasons), but now that I heard it, I can tell you that it's a good song, lyrically it's more sexual that her last songs. However, if it is the first single from her upcoming sixth album, it wasn't her best decision. "Body Say" sounds more like a promotional single not as the lead single, it isn't powerful enought.

"You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away"


ZHU - Palm of My Hand
This is one of the promotional singles from ZHU's upcoming debut album "Generationwhy". It is mainly an instrumental song and it sounds great! It begins with an ecstatic guitar solo and almost at the end of the track you will liste to woman speaking in French. Sadly I don't speak French, but I translated what she says and it gave me the idea that the song is about an impossible love. I'm very excited for this new album, because ZHU has a unique beat that I really like.

"Tout ce que tu avais à faire c'était de me dire de rester
Mais tu es reparti, puis tu es revenu et puis tu es reparti et puis tu es revenu
Encore et encore et à chaque fois c'est la même chose
Tout ce que tu avais à faire c'était de me dire de rester et je serai rester"

"All you had to do was tell me to stay
But you're gone, and then you came back and then you're gone and then you're back
Again and again and each time it's the same
All you had to do was tell me to stay and I will stay"



My favorite song is...

I think that my favorite one this time is Demi's newest single, even when it isn't an "incredible" song, I like how her voice sounds and now I'm wondering how her upcoming album will sound like.


What was your favorite song? And why? Don't forget that it is an interactive blog. If you want to be in contact with this blog, follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

0 comentarios: