Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Three amazing videos, just one winner.


Yellow Claw - Invitation (feat. Yade Lauren)
The DJ duo from Amsterdam, Yellow Claw have published the music video for their latest single "Invitation", featuring Yade Lauren. It is the first song that I hear from this duo and it's great! Yade's voice is beautiful and the beat is perfect to dance in the club. Talking about the music video, it is on point and Yade looks gorgeous and the Eiffel Tower is the perfect background for this song.

"Everybody needs that one good fire in their life
And if you wanna burn I got the light
Let my body be your guide
Watch your breathing sync with mine"


Grouplove - Welcome To Your Life
The indie rock band Grouplove have released "Welcome To Your Life", the first single from their upcoming third studio album called "Big Mess" to be released this year. I like their music style and I love the message of this song, it's great! At first the song sounds kind of electro-pop, but when the chorus begins their "hippie" vibe explodes.

"Welcome to your life, yeah, yeah
It could be a fantasy, yeah, yeah
Welcome to your world, my girl
Let it be your fantasy, oh yeah"


Shawn Mendes - Ruin
The Canadian singer and songwriter has released a new song from his upcoming second album, the song is called "Ruin" and he also published the music video of the song. This new song is a ballad, where Shawn shows us that he can sings and he do it great. On the other hand, the black and white video is kind of simple, but I think that it's okay for the song.

"But darling, don't you know that I'm the only one for you?
And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness baby
But darling, don't you know that I'm the only one? Yeah"


The music video of the day is...

Personally, the best music video between these three is "Invitation" (feat. Yade Lauren) by Yellow Claw. The song and video are amazing, I liked the Yade looked very sofisticated in the whole video and I loved the song, I think that I'm a new fan of Yellow Claw.

Write your comments down below. Which one is your favorite music video? If you want you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook and share this blog with your friends.


0 comentarios: