Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What's your mood today? New videos by Alicia Keys, Afrojack & more!


Afrojack - Gone (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
The Dutch-born DJ Afrojack has released a new song called Gone, featuring the R&B singer Ty Dolla $ign. Afrojack explained about it: “I love pushing boundaries and Ty brings a unique style to the game. It was time for something new—collaborating with him did just that.”
Personally, I like the beat, but I'm pretty sure if I would like to heard it again, I mean, it's not like "THE SONG", is just another song and that's it.

"Baby I don't wanna rush you, you know you control the tempo
Yeah, bet you like it when I touch ya (I do), 
blow your mind just like a whistle, official
No we ain't gotta complicate things, just keep it nice and simple"


Hailee Steinfeld & Grey - Starving (ft. Zedd)
The American actress, singer and model Hailee Steinfeld in collaboration with the electronic duo Grey and the DJ Zedd, have published the music video for Hailee's single Starving, that is a song about  "a relationship that’s getting more adventurous in and outside of the bedroom."

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away, you do things to my body"


Alicia Keys - Back to Life
The R&B Alicia Keys has published the lyric video for the song Back to Life, song that is part of the soundtrack from the Disney's movie Queen of Katwe. This song is so beautiful and I just love its message. 

"I'm just tryna hold onto to a dream
Out here lost and nothing's what it seems
I'm just tryna find where I belong
This must be the dark before the dawn"


Röyksopp - Never Ever (ft. Susanne Sundfør)
The Norwegian electronic music duo Röyksopp have published the music video for their latest single Never Ever, featuring the Norwegian singer-songwriter Susanne Sundfør. 
I'm a big fan of Röyksopp's music style and this song is amazing, it's catchy and has a retro vibe that will make you dance. Talking about the music video, it is very weird and psychodelic, but I think it's perfect for this track.

"Never ever gonna let you go now
I don't wanna cry
Never ever gonna let you go now
Not that I'm in love"


Bridgit Mendler - Atlantis
The American actress, singer, and songwriter Bridgit Mendler published a new music video for her single Atlantis, taken from her upcoming EP Nemesis. This is an alternative pop song that is about the end of a relationshin. Bridgit said about it: “Atlantis is a beautiful city that disappeared and was forgotten underwater. That is what it feels like to me to lose a first love.”
I have to say that I don't liked the song, but the video is not that bad.

"Oh, I know how to feel, I know that love exists
It's asleep with the fishes down in Atlantis
Oh, my Lord, where’s my soul? How did we end up like this?
Fast asleep with the fishes down in Atlantis"


My favorite music video was...

I would choose Alicia Keys' video, but it isn't a music video, so I think that I should choose a real music video. So that, Röyksopp's music video was my favorite. Never Ever featuring Susanne Sundfør is an amazing song and its video gives more psychodelic vibes to the song.

But tell me, what was your favorite music video? Did you like Alicia's song? What was the most boring video? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Don't forget to share this blog and visiting the other posts.



0 comentarios: