Sunday, January 14, 2018

It's hard to choose the best one! New year, new videos.


These past two weeks (the first two from this new year) have been full of new music videos, released by our favorite artists. In this following list, I will show you the best six videos that where released from the first day of 2018 to 14th January 2018. 

Dua Lipa - IDGAF 
Finally, Dua Lipa has released the music video for the single "IDGAF", taken from her self-titled debut album. This song was one of my favorite since I heard it and I'm pretty happy that she realized that it should be a single, becuase everything in this track is perfect. Let's move on to the music video, I think that it's very creative and entertaining, I also liked that she's playing the role of her ex, and the visual effect of two Duas is amazing!


Troye Sivan - My My My!
Troye Sivan has released his new single called "My My My!" and it's fire! The truth is that he is a great singer and his music style is very original, this song shows it and it's very refreshing. The video is cool for the song and I think that the place where it was recorded was perfect for its vibe. He seems to be enjoying his nw song and so do us! 


Taylor Swift - End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)
Taylor Swift keeps releasing music videos and it was the turn for the song "End Game", which is a collaboration with Ed Sheeran and Future. I think that the video doesn't reflects the meaning of the song, it's like just a video where we can notice that Taylor is enjoying this new chapter in her carrer. I liked it, but as I said, it's not like a video where the meaning of the song is explained (from my point of view).


Bruno Mars - Finesse (Remix) [Feat. Cardi B]
Bruno Mars had the greatest idea of inviting the new sensation Cardi B, to make a remix of "Finesse", song that comes in Bruno's latest album (without Cardi B). Personally, I really like this song, because it's so catchy and its old school vibe is so cool. On the other hand, the music video is like a 90s TV show, because of the clothing and scenography; it's pretty fun and it goes perfectly with the song. Well done guys!


Justin Timberlake - Filthy 
"Filthy" is the name of Justin Timberlake's newest single, taken from his upcoming studio album "Man of The Woods" and we have to admit that most of us were waiting for this. Let's talk about the song first, "Filthy" is a sexual song with electronic beats. It sounds different, but at the same time it has his vibe. Moving to the music video, Justin is acting like if he were Steve Jobs introducing us to a new robot that moves without the necessity of cables or something similar. I think that the meaning of the video is that, there will be a time where robots will act like humans and they will experiment feelings and emotions as we do. At this point, I'm not pretty sure if I like the song or not, but I think that if I hear it more times, I will get it (or not).


JAY-Z - Family Feud (feat. Beyoncé)
The newest music video by JAY-Z has finally been published in his official Vevo page and this is a collaboration with his wife Beyoncé. In words of JAY-Z, this song is about "separation within the culture. Like, new rappers fighting with old rappers, saying all these things. So, the line is, ‘Nobody wins when the family feuds." The music video is a story where we can see different couples and women talking about different issues. It's kind of long, but it's very entertaining and well, I would say that this is and will be one of his new iconic videos.


Tell me guys, what was your favorite music video? If I had to choose my favorite one from this list, I would choose Bruno Mars' video feauting Cardi B. Please leave a comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog, also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. 


0 comentarios: