Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pushing You: (IAM)WARFACE

(IAM)WARFACE
They are from: Brighton, UK.
Band members: Matt Warface, Lou Matthews, Matt Whitehead and Alex Whibley.
Music genres: Electro rock, alternative rock, rock pop.

I consider the UK as the cradle of good music, because each band, duo, singer, DJ or any type artistry that comes from that European country is amazing. Today, I will present to you the band (IAM)WARFACE. 

I know this band since 2015, that was when it was formed. I talked about this band in my last blog (MuchNEWmusic), so I already know how they sound, but if I remember correctly, (IAM)WARFACE used to be just a solo singer, not a band. However, since the first song that I heard, I knew that (IAM)WARFACE's music was great. I also have noticed that, this their music has been changing. The first track that I heard was "BLEED OUT.", this song is explosive and contagiously catchy; its electro rock beat will make you shake your skeleton. However, "BLEED OUT." was one of their first tracks released. Nowadays, their music has become less electronic and more alternative rock, but they still have dark lyrics and explosive beats.


(IAM)WARFACE's music style has been influenced by different bands, such as: Muse, Big Black Delta, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Black Keys and MGMT. Despite that, I think that they have a pretty unique sound that don't have comparation with another band in the industry right now. Something pretty cool about them is that, you can buy some of their songs on iTunes and / or listen to their music on Spotify, Youtube and / or Soundcloud. 
By the other hand, their latest single called "SAY MY NAME", which was released a few months ago, is available on iTunes and its music video is perfect for the song. It was directed and edited by Will Nicholls. The music video looks very profesional and "SAY MY NAME" is truly a drug for my ears, I been listening the song, at least eight times, while I was writing this post and I'm pretty sure you will love it as well.

Just to finish with it, if you live in the UK, (IAM)WARFACE will be doing some live shows on October. If you live in London, they will be performing in Proud Galleries, Camden on October 7th! (Visit their official page for further info.)

They are: (IAM)WARFACE and they have been pushed to you.

If you are a new singer, DJ, band, duo, etc. I can promote your music here, you just have to follow me on Twitter (@JusSayinggBlog) and send me a message with your info or following me on Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog) doing the same. Also visit the latest posts and find more new artists.

Follow them on:






0 comentarios: