Monday, October 17, 2016

Men attack / Nick Jonas, Nathan Sykes & Jedward


Nick Jonas - Voodoo
Taken from Nick Jonas' latest album Last Year Was Complicated, the American singer decided to publish the music video for the first track on the album Voodoo. In the music video we can watch him walking in the streets of what it looks the city of New Orleans with a purple necklace in his hand, like in the Mardi Gras carnival, while a band is behind him. I liked the video, but it doesn't have nothing to do with the message of the song.

"Desperate now
Way you do it, I don't know how
You're drinking me dry
Throwin' fuel on a fire, fire"


Nathan Sykes - Famous
The former The Wanted member Nathan Sykes is finally back with a new music video for his new single Famous, taken from his upcoming debut studio album Unfinished Business.  It is expected to be released on November 4th, 2016. Famous is a great song that talks about "a woman/girl that is addicted to his financial business, instead of worrying about the true love". The music video is great for the message of the song and it's very entertaining. 

"But will you call me when I'm famous?
When I'm famous
Would you call my name?
Will you call me when I'm famous?"


Jedward - Hologram
The identical twins Jedward, have released a new song with its music video. It is called Hologram and it's an electro pop song. I have to say that I'm not pretty sure if I like the song, but I think that is not that bad, I mean, it has a great message and the lyrics are beautiful. However, I didn't like too much the melodie of the song.

"Cause in my head you're just a hologram,
That no longer cares for love or affection.
How could you be this cold and so transparent?
I need to love you now, but you're a hologram"


My favorite music video was...

I think Nathan Sykes has made an amazing music video for his new single, which also is a great song.

What about you, Did you liked Jedward's new song? What song should Nick Jonas choose to make a video? Leave a comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Click on the other posts to listen more new songs, watch new videos, read album reviews and more!

0 comentarios: