Sunday, October 2, 2016

10 Best Songs by... The Weeknd


It's Sunday of 10 best songs by... I have decided to make a list with the 10 best songs by this Canadian singer, songwriter, and record producer called The Weeknd.

I have to admit that the first time that I heard his stage name, was when Ariana Grande released Love Me Harder, from her second album My Everything in 2014. Then, he become successful when he released Earn It and the rest is history. However, Beauty Behind the Madness was the first album that I heard and it was his second album, so I have to admit that I haven't heard his past EPs, but I have heard some of his old songs.

10. The Weeknd - Rolling Stone (from the EP Thursday, 2011)


9. The Weeknd - Losers (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


8. The Weeknd - Often (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)



7. The Weeknd - The Hills (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


6. The Weeknd - Shameless (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)



5. The Weeknd - Starboy (ft. Daft Punk) (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)



4. The Weeknd - In The Night (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


3. The Weeknd - As You Are (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


2. The Weeknd - Can’t Feel My Face (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


1. The Weeknd - Earned It (from the Beauty Behind the Madness, 2015)


What do you think about it guys? What's your favorite The Weeknd's song? Do you think I miss to add other song? Leave all your comment here and visit the other posts. Furthermore, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog), share this blog with friends.

0 comentarios: