Thursday, October 6, 2016

Upcoming Album: Kings of Leon - WALLS

Album cover
Walls is the seventh studio album by American rock band Kings of Leon, it is scheduled to be released on October 14th, 2016. The lead single was Waste a Moment, followed by Walls, Around the World and Reverend

As I said in a different post here, I used to say that I didn't liked Kings of Leon's music, because they had boring songs and bla bla bla. However, now that I have heard these four tracks, I have realized that I was wrong and that KOL have an amazing music style. Thus, I'm excited for their upcoming album, I think it will be glorious.

Tracklist:

1. Waste a Moment
2. Reverend
3. Around the World
4. Find Me
5. Over
6. Muchacho
7. Conversation Piece
8. Eyes on You
9. Wild
10. WALLS

What about you guys? Are you excited for their upcoming album? What is your favorite song so far? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). On the other hand, you can find news, new songs and videos, album reviews and more here.


0 comentarios: