Saturday, October 15, 2016

Live with no regrets watching these videos / MAGIC! Gaga & Maroon 5


MAGIC! - No Regrets
Taken from their latest album Primary Colours, the band MAGIC! has published the music video for their single No Regrets.
It is one of the few ballads from the album and No Regrets is a beautiful song about no giving up to their love. I think that the video is good for the message of the song and I liked it.

"The world isn't over yet
We've still got a chance to place our bets
We both made a little mess
Nothing our two hearts can't put back"


Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know
After have released their new single Don't Wanna Know, the band Maroon 5 have published the music video to promote it. I have to say that I liked the song, but I'm not pretty sure about the video. Kendrick Lamar doesn't appear in the video, maybe because he didn't wanted to wear a motley. 

"And every time I go out, yeah
I hear it from this one, I hear it from that one
That you got someone new
Yeah, I see but don't believe it"


Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 
Lady Gaga has published the live performance of her latest single Million Reasons, recorded from The Bud Light and Lady Gaga Dive Bar Tour in the first stop in Nashville. 
Million Reasons is a country-rock track co-penned with Nashville darling, Hillary Lindsey and I really love its message, I think it is one of her best and more emotional songs. Talking about the live performance, Gaga was stunning and she sounds perfect.

"Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay"


My favorite music video was...

I really liked the new music video by MAGIC! for their song No Regrets. The song is beautiful and the video is perfect for the song.

What was your favorite music video guys? Did you liked Gaga's performance? Did you understand the message of Maroon 5's video? Leave all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: