Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Emeli Sandé, Shura & DJ Khaled ft. several rappers


Emeli Sandé - Hurts
Emeli Sandé has already published the music video for her newest single Hurts, that serves as the lead single of her upcoming album Long Live the Angels. Hurts is about "the agony of being in love" and Emeli Sandé sounds amazing in this new track. Even when I'm not a big fan, I consider her as one of the best singer right now and she's very talented. Talking about the video, I think it is perfect for the song and its message.

"Baby, I'm not made of stone, it hurts
Loving you the way I do, it hurts
When all that's left to do is watch it burn
Oh baby, I'm not made of stone, it hurts"



Shura - 311215
The English singer, songwriter and producer Shura, has published a new video for the "secret" song 311215, appears at the end of the album version of White Light. Shura said that it is about being: “Worried about my parents dying… and eventually me also.” In the video we can see videotapes of her when she was little, her twin and her parents.

"So take hold of my hand like you never did
Take me back home like you never did
Teach me right from wrong like you never did
And we will be friends like we never were"


DJ Khaled - Do You Mind (ft. Rick Ross, Future, August Alsina, Jeremih, Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj)
The  American record producer, radio personality, DJ and record label executive DJ Khaled, has pulished a new music video featuring several collaborators. The song is called Do You Mind, taken from his latest album Major Key

"Girl we been right here, thinkin' 'bout it all night
Baby you should be up in my bed, ooh
Do you mind, do you mind? Baby you 
Do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?"


My favorite music video was...

My favorite one was, the video for Hurts by Emeli Sandé, I loved the song and the video is very dramatic and perfect for the song.

What about you guys? What was your favorite music video? Leave a comment here down below and read the other posts. Also, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: