Saturday, October 1, 2016

Love is in the air / Songs by Galantis, Capital Cities & +


Capital Cities - Vowels
The American indie pop duo from Los Angeles Capital Cities have released a new single called Vowels. This new track sounds amazing and Capital Cities have a unique music style. Vowels sounds fresh, but without losing their original style. It's a great new song, I'm excited for their new music to coming.

"I need a psychic to read my mind
Get me a Shakespeare to feed me lines
I need to let it out, let it out, I waited too long
I'm only using vowels from now on"


Galantis & Hook N Sling - Love On Me
The Swedish electronic music production and songwriting duo Galantis, have released Love On Me in collaboration with the Australian DJ Hook N Sling. After have released Money, Glantis have releasing this rhythmic song that is about love. It has a fun vibe and the beat sounds a little bit retro, but I liked it.

"Girl put your love on me
Cause I won't let you down
I won't let you down
And we will be singing"


Cashmere Cat - Trust Nobody (ft. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez)
The Norwegian musician, producer, DJ and turntablist Cashmere Cat has released a new collaboration, this time with Selena Gomez and Tory Lanez. This is the second single off his upcoming debut album Wild Love. This song about keeping secrets in a relationship. Talking about the rhythm, it sounds a bit tropical with a little of R&B, it sounds pretty cool, Cashmere Cat has a very original music style, I can't wait to her his album.

"You know I don't trust nobody
You don't trust nobody
Said only I can touch your body
Yeah only I can touch your body"


Hayley Kiyoko - One Bad Night
The American actress, singer, and songwriter Hayley Kiyoko has released a new EP called Citrine and she has released the five tracks from it on her Youtube account. One Bad Night is part of the tracklist from Citrine and it is about her "first night out with a girl and her wishes for it to continue." It's a sexual song and its electro-pop rhythm is amazing. I have to say that I had seen Hayley in some TV shows when I was a child, but I didn't know that she sings too and let me tell you that she has a beautiful sweet voice and I liked her music style.

"Suck on your amber lips
Just give me one bad night
Heart beat is razor thin
Hot heat, you make me high"


My favorite song was...

I really like Capital Cities music style and Vowels sounds fresh, but at the same time has their original style, so I have decided to choose it like my favorite of the day.

What about you guys? What was your favorite song? Did you liked Capital Cities' new song? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Fcaebook (@JusSayinggBlog). On the other hand, you can visit the other posts.



0 comentarios: