Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The most entertaining video was... Solange, Kings of Leon & +


Kings Of Leon - Around The World
It has been a busy month for Kings of Leon, because they have been releasing new songs and videos in too few days. Today, the indie rock band published the music video for their single Around The World, taken from their upcoming album Walls
I like the song, but the music video is amazing. It shows different people dancing the song in many countries around the world, so it's perfect for its message and it's very entertaining. 

"Keep dancing, like its ya last time
We're so thin ice, swimming in the light
When the curtain falls, I'm on your scene
"What sweet surprise" she said to me"


Galantis - Love On Me (ft. Hook N Sling)
After have released Love On Me, featuring Hook N Sling, Galantis decided to published the music video in support to their single. 
Galantis' new song has a very rhythmic beat and it's so catchy. On the other hand, the video is very colorful and at least to me, it was very interesting and entertaining. I don't were it was recorded, but the place looks beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

"Girl put your love on me, Cuz I won’t let you down, I won’t let you down
We'll be singing
Girl put your love on me, I feel it all around, I feel it all around
We'll be singing"


Kimbra - Sweet Relief
The newest “warped funk” song by the New Zealand singer and songwriter Kimbra has been released. It is called Sweet Relief and it will be part of her third upcoming album, which is planned to be released early 2017.
I really love Kimbra's music style and she's very talented, so I know how her music sounds and I can tell you that in this new song, I don't noticed a big "change" or something "new". However, it isn't a bad song. Talking about the video, it's so crazy and weird, but I liked it.

"What have I got to do?
Gotta get through to you
You know I want skin to skin
So gimme that sweet relief"


SOLANGE - DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR
The American singer, songwriter, model, and actress Solange, has released her new album A Seat at the Table, and as promotion she published the music video for the song Don't Touch My Hair
I don't know if you knew that Solange is Beyoncé's little sister, but even though, I didn't know that she was a singer as well. I have to say that I haven't heard the album, but by listening to this song, I think that Solagne's music is pure R&B. Talking about the video, it's so Beyoncé, but it's okay. It isn't Solagne's fault, I mean, she sounds and looks as her sister, but it isn't her fault, is her parents fault lol.

"Don't touch my pride
They say the glory's all mine
Don't test my mouth
They say the truth is my sound"


Jamie xx - Gosh
The English record producer, remixer and DJ Jamie xx has published the music video for Gosh, taken from his debut solo album In Colour, released in 2015. 
I have to say that I heard the whole album, but I didn't like his style, even when I like alternative music, his music style is too weird and boring for me. Talking about the video, it is okay for the song, but I have doubts about it. I'm not pretty sure if I understood what he tried to explain on it.

"Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Easy easy!
Hold it down"



Robbie Williams - Party Like A Russian
The English singer, songwriter and actor Robbie Williams has returned with a new song called Party Like a Russian, which is the lead single of his eleventh studio album Heavy Entertainment Show. It is set to be released on November 4th, 2016.
I consider Robbie as a great singer and he has charisma. However, his newest song is not that "charismatic", I mean, it sounds good, but not that good. On the other hand, the video is great, visually talking it's very striking and entertaining. 

"Party like a Russian
End of discussion
Dance like it concussion, oh
We've got soul and we've got gold"



My favorite music video was...

As you have noticed, these six music videos have one thing in common, that all of them are very entertaining! However, I have to choose just one and it will be... Kings of Leon's newest video for the song, Around The World.

What about you? What was your favorite video? Did you liked Robbie's new song? Do you prefer Beyoncé's music or Solagne's music? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook  (@JusSayinggBlog). Furthermore, visit the other posts that you'll find here.

0 comentarios: