Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Unexpected videos and great songs / DNCE, Michael Bublé & +


DNCE - Body Moves
Body Moves is the first single off DNCE's upcoming self-titled debut album, so they have published the music video for their song. The song is pretty hot, that's why then music video has had to be hot. I like the song and its rhythm and I think that the video shows us the meaning of the song, so it's okay.

"Baby the stars above will light the way
Just take my hand and hear the words I say
Yeah, when the morning comes, I'll always stay
You gotta know, you gotta know that I'm feeling this, ow"


Olly Murs - Grow Up
Grow Up is the second single to be lifted from Olly’s fifth album, 24 HRS. Thus, Olly has published the music video promoting the song. I have to say that it is my first time that I heard the song, but it's great. I liked its message and the music video is so entertaining and funny at the same time. Also, almost all the videos in these last days are very sexual and stuff, and this one is very "friendly".

"Know you gotta grow up
Ain't you sick of being immature?
Talkin' loud 'cause you insecure
You always turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, c'mon"


Green Day - Ordinary World 
The acoustic ballad called Ordinary World, taken from Green Day's newest album Revolution Radio. The rock band has decided to published the lyric video for the song. One interesting fact vout it is that: "The lyrics are told from the perspective of the character Armstrong plays in the film, Perry Miller. " Furthermore, according to Green Day, the song wasn't for the album, but "Armstrong was happy enough with the outcome of this track that he opted to include it on the album."

"Where can I find the city of shining light
In an ordinary world?
How can I leave a buried treasure behind
In an ordinary world?"


Hayley Kiyoko - One Bad Night
After releasing her EP Citrine, Hayley Kiyoko has published a new music video for her single One Bad Night. I have to say that , I wasn't expecting this story in the video, because the song is like "more sexual". However, I think I understood this story and its link with the message of the track.

"Talk with your fingertips
Don't stop the car, let's drive
Suck on your amber lips
Just give me one bad night"


Michael Bublé - Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me is the upcoming ninth studio album and seventh major label studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Michael Bublé. So, the singer has published the music video for the second single with the same title. 
I admit that I'm not his big fan, actually I don't usually listen to his music. However, I know his music style and Nobody But Me is a fresh song, that has his unique style, but with new sounds. Talking about the video, it's so entertaining and I liked it.

"And I know when you got a lovely lady
It might drive the boys crazy
When she's looking so fine, woah
I know, know, know that no one would ever blame me"


My favorite music video was...

Even when he isn't one of my favorite singers, Michael Bublé did an amazing video with a great song.

What about you? What was your favorite video? Did you liked DNCE's new video? Are you ecited for Michael Bublé's upcoming album? Leave a comment down below and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: