Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Weeknd's death & Far East Movement's Identity


The Weeknd - False Alarm
After releasing the lead single from The Weeknd's upcoming album Starboy, he released False Alarm as the second single from this new era. 
This new song is great, I like its message and it's very catchy. Also, it shows that The Weeknd's upcoming album will have different music genres, so it will be nice. Now, talking about the music video, at first I didn't understand what it has to be with the message of the song. However, at the end the girl stole the money, so she was the girl that The Weeknd's was singing about. I really liked it.

"Six inch long, 'bout three inch wide (she loves)
Dolla, dolla bill is her only type (she loves)
You love her but you'll never be (she loves)
The one, the one"


Far East Movement & Marshmello - Freal Luv (ft. Chanyeol & Tinashe)
The American hip hop-EDM group Far East Movement in collaboration with the "new" DJ Marshmello, they have published the music video for FEM's new single Freal Luv, featuring the South Korean singer Chanyeol and Tinashe. The song is taken from FEM's upcoming album called Identity.
I have to say that I'm a big fan of Far East Movement's music, so this song sounds great for me. I think they are pretty talented and they have an amazing music style. Freal Luv has a danceable beat and the music video was very entertaining, even when it doesn't have like too much to show, but it's very dynamic.

"I'm all yours, when you really wanna take me there
Don't let me go nowhere
I'd give it all up for you, I swear
Only for real love"


My favorite music video was...

I think both music videos are great, because both are well made and are very entertaining. However, my favorite one was Far East Movement's video for Freal Luv.

What about you guys? Did you liked The Weeknd's newest video? Or, do you prefer FEM's new video? Write all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). For further information, visit the other posts that you'll find here.

0 comentarios: