Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Unforgettable songs by Lady Gaga, Troye Sivan & INNA


Troye Sivan - HEAVEN (ft. Betty Who)
Troye Sivan has published the audio of Heaven, song taken from his debut album Blue Neighbourhood in collaboration with Australian singer-songwriter Betty Who. The song is about "the struggles of growing up LGBT+ and coming to terms with sexuality and gender." I'm not pretty sure if it's his next single or if it just a promotional single. However, this is one of the best tracks in the album, it has powerful lyrics that will make you reflect about it.

"All my time is wasted
Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh
So if I'm losing a piece of me
Maybe I don't want heaven?"


Lady Gaga - A-YO
Lady Gaga's upcoming new album is almost here, so she decided to released one of the tracks from Joanne as promotional single. The song is called A-YO that is a pop country song with good vibes and an amazing message, Gaga explained the meaning of A-YO saying the following: "A-YO, A-YO were smokin 'em all" is like "hey you, let's celebrate. Were leavin our haters in the dust." I have to say that it's a cool song, but it isn't my favorite Gaga's song so far, I'm waiting until she release her album to decide my favorite one.

"Get off on me, my body's got you pleadin'
Light me up and breathe in
Mirror on the ceilin'
Off on me, my body's got you pleadin'"


INNA - Cum Ar Fi?
The Rumanian singer Inna has released a new song called Cum Ar Fi?, in Rumanian (her native tongue). I love Inna's music and even when I don't speak Rumanian, this song sounds great and I noticed that this language sounds pretty exotic, sometimes it sounds like Italian or something like that. I translated the lyrics into English and it seems to be a love song, but I'm not sure.

"De cand cu tine
Am inceput sa cred in povesti
Nu, n-am nevoie sa ma intelegi
Mi-ajunge ca ma iubesti"

"Since you
I started to believe in fairy tales
No, I need to understand me
I get that you love me"


Tell me guys, what was your favorite song? Did you liked Lady Gaga's new song? Do you like Inna's music? Did you liked Troye Sivan's song? Write all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Furthermore, you can find more info about new songs, videos, album reviews, etc.

0 comentarios: