Saturday, October 8, 2016

What's your modd today? Listen Bruno's new song & find +


Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
Bruno Mars has returned to the music industry with his newest single 24K Magic, taken from his upcoming third studio album, due November 18th, 2016. 24K Magic is a funky song, it's totally a dance-floor song and the music video is perfect for the message of the track. I have to say that I'm not pretty sure if I liked it, because I think that isn't too catchy and the rhythm reminds me to Daft Punk's music style, so I have doubts about it. Maybe I have to listen it more.

"Players only, come on
Put your pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do?
24 karat magic in the air"


Kaskade & Deadmau5 - Beneath With Me (ft. Skylar Grey)
Kaskade in collaboration with the Canadian electronic DJ Deadmau5, have released a new song called Beneath With Me, featuring Skylar Grey.
Beneath With Me is like a trance song with a little bit of progressive house, that has a very dramatic music videos, where Skylar Grey dies. I have to say that I like trance music, but this song isn't their best song. However, Skylar's voice gives a great vibe to the song, I think she should collaborate more in this kind of songs.

"Come take my hand
And focus on the light down at the end
Say words to comfort me
We still have time for hope, that's all we need"


Afrojack - Gone (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
The Dutch-born DJ has published the music video for his latest single featuring Ty Dolla $ign called Gone. Well, the music video for this song is like all the videos for this kind of collaborations between DJ and rappers, you know, a party in big house, with a lot of girls and etc. So, it wasn't like a big surprise what I saw on it. Talking about the song, it sounds more like a hip hop song that EDM, I just have one question: What's going on with EDM? It is now hip hop?

"No we ain't gotta complicate things, 
just keep it nice and simple (nice and simple, nice and simple)
That's how we do it, how we do it all day, 
baby girl you got potential (If you want the info, I'mma give it to ya)"


JoJo - Music. 
As you know, JoJo is about to release her new album. Thus, she has published a new music video for the promotional single Music. 
The music video is full with video tapes of JoJo when she was a little kind and she was in contests. Music. is a piano ballad, where she talks about "unconditional love for music through the ups and downs in her life". The lyrics of the song are very personal and it's a beautiful and emotional song.

"We were never rich not even thousands
Mom was on her knees cleaning houses
I used to go to work with her some days
And dream and dance in the big hallways"


My favorite music video was...

I think that JoJo has made a beautiful video for her promotional single, so I will choose it as my favorite one.

What about you? Did you liked Bruno Mars new song? What was your favorite music video? Are you excited for JoJo  upcoming album? Leave a comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: