Friday, October 21, 2016

The best collaboration was... Clean Bandit, FM or MGK


Far East Movement - Fighter (ft. Yoonmirae & Autolaser) 
The American hip hop-EDM group Far East Movement have published a new music video for their song Fighter, taken from their newest album Identity, available now. This is like an electronic ballad and it has beautiful and powerful meesage, both in the video and lyrics. According to the group, creating this songs was something therapeutic for them. They also said: "the music vid is symbolic of us finding our own way and identity".

"With my back against the wall
Said that you've had enough
But you still take my calls
I need to know"


Clean Bandit - Rockabye (ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)
The amazing British trio (now) Clean Bandit have released a new song with its music video, the track is called Rockabye and it is a collaboration with Sean Paul and Anne-Marie. I don't know if you already know, but Neil Milan, who was the violinist, left the group and this song is the first single as Clean Bandit as a trio. I'm a big clean Bandit's fan and even when it won't be the same without Neil, this song is beautiful and amazing. The song is about "how a single mother struggles and bears hardships to raise their children and give it the best possible life" and the message of the video is great.

"She tells him; "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do"
(Stay out there, stay out there)"


Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things (ft. Camila Cabello)
Machine Gun Kelly has published the lyric video of his new single Bad Things, featuring Fifth Harmony's member Camila Cabello. I have to say that It's not like the best song ever, but the part that Camila sings is kind of catchy, and her voice gives a cool vibe to the song.

"And we're both wild
And the night's young
And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb"


My favorite music video was...

I think that if you read what I wrote, you will notice that I loved Clean Bandit's video and song. Thus, my favorite video is the one for the song Rockabye. As I said, the song and video are perfect and even when Neil isn't on it, I really liked the song.

What about you guys? What was your favorite music video? What do you think about Clean Bandit without Neil? Did you liked Camila Cabello's collaboration? Do you like FM's music? Leave all your comments here and Follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Also you can find a lot of interesting info here!

0 comentarios: