Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The sexiest videos of the week / The Chainsmokers & blink-182


The Chainsmokers - Closer (ft. Halsey)
The American DJ duo called The Chainsmokers have published the music video for their first hit Closer, featuring Halsey. I have to admit that I don't like this song, for me, it is just another song on the radio (actually I don't know why it became famous). However, I think that the video is okay for the song, I mean, it's about when you meet someone and the video reflects it.

"So baby pull me closer
In the backseat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder"


blink-182 - She's Out of Her Mind
The American rock band formed in Poway, California, blink-182 have published the music video for their latest single She's Out of Her Mind. The song according to them is about: "admiration for a woman who might not be 100% normal, saying she wears dark clothes and listens to gothic music. But, she’s still an angel to him!".
I have to say that, I used to like this kind when I was in middle school, but now my musical taste has changed, so I didn't like it too much. However, the video is entertaining and Lele is there.

"I'm in deep with this girl but she's out of her mind
She said "babe, I'm sorry but I'm crazy tonight"
She got a black shirt, black skirt and Bauhaus stuck in her head
I'm in deep with this girl but she's out of her mind, oh yeah"


My favorite music video was...

I'm not pretty sure, but I think that blink's newest video is my favorite of the day (maybe because I don't like Closer). 

What about you guys? What was your favorite video? Do you like The Chainsmokers' music? Do you still listen to blink-182's music? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: